Re: [tlug] Tomcat and Cocoon 2.9

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 03:02:01PM +1000, Jim Breen wrote:

> [...]

Wait a second--you can only use SSH if you drive a cab?
Well, I'm an ex cab driver (summer job thingie) so I guess I can use
it.

> >> The rabble? ;) But what about the cable? Oh, forget it, I am going to
> >> sleep, kabell or no cabel!
>
> I think we need to sort out some terminology here. Are we talking about
> a カバラ, カバル, ケーブル or something else altogether.
>
> I vote for カバラ.

I'm sorry Jim, see above. It's カッビ

That's it, I'm going to bed--I've been trying to refrain from that
joke for a week now. :)

Scott (Please don't plonk me, I won't do it again for at least a
month)Robbins