Re: [tlug] OT: CPU switches

Hi,

I have been using "PShare 4" (PS-104F) by Plat'Home, both at work and
home.  At home, 4 PCs are connected to a PShare and works well.  It
controls 3 cpus at work, including Sun Blade 1000 (USB keyboard/mouse)
via Kinesys Y-mouse.  Plat'Home supplies connectivity information at:

http://online.plathome.co.jp/products/pshare/pshare4/

Typing ctrl+shift+alt plus one [1-4] key changes the connection.

Unfortunately it is a kind of old model, expensive (40,000 yen!),
and the cables (@example.com,000) are not included in the package.  So, I don't
recommend this model :-).  But I think it was a reference product of
KVM swiches for 4 PCs some yeas ago, and it is still available.  So
you may want to check out the URL and compare with other makes'.

--
Masanori Omote
masa@example.com