Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

> I remember there once was docs/faq.html, which has disappeared some
> time in March.

hmm strange

the first time i looked was when someone on the list pointed out that the
faq link was broken, and indeed it was broken.  so i went in and made a
faq.html that said "coming soon" which i thought was better than 404 file
not found.

that was April 16 according to the timestamp.

anyhow, let's see if we can somehow find the old copy which we have such
fond memories of. if we can't then we'll still live and make a new one.