OT: Software That Does Not Suck (was: Re: [tlug] Watching dvd inLinux)

Godwin Stewart wrote:
> On 22 Jun 2002 15:34:10 +0900, "Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com>
> wrote to tlug@example.com:
>

>>In that case, I think Josh should make up a list of all the software
>>he hasn't used, so we'll know what doesn't suck!
>

> Hmm.... I've never used Windows ME, so it can't suck :)

Bastard! You used my joke, and beat me to it! That will teach me to read
*all* of the posts before drafting a reply to one, won't it!? (I am
pretty sure some Netiquette FAQ that I read mentions that as A Good
Thing(tm), and if not, it should!)

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator