[tlug] Apache config help

G'day all,

A kind person Somewhere In Europe is offering a site for a WWWJDIC mirror.
He has no experience running Apache (neither have I), but the server is
mostly running. HOWEVER it seems to be doing the http thingies that tell
the browser that the pages are ISO-8859-1, thus overriding WWWJDIC's
see Japanese you have to reset each page by hand to EUC-JP.

I know this is deep into RFM territory, but can someone give a quick
indication of what to turn on/off. (It's a Debian system, BRW.)

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298