[tlug] gjiten for gnome2

Hello Tlug,

I've been working a little on the GNOME2 port of gjiten lately.
Now that it's reached a level a stablility I'd like to recieve some feedback. I would like to have it released by the time GNOME2 is out and useable, so those of you who have been using gjiten and like to try out development stuff, please give this a try.

Tarball and debian package can be found here:
http://gjiten.sourceforge.net/gjiten-2.0pre1.tar.bz2
http://gjiten.sourceforge.net/gjiten_2.0-1_i386.deb

Note that you'll need to convert the dictionary files to utf8 for this version to work.

Thanks.

--
B0Ti.