Re: [tlug] 6/14 TLUG nomikai 19:30-

I'll come too as well if work permits me ...

                      "Lyle (Hiroshi)
                      Saxon"                   To:       tlug@example.com
                      <ronfaxon@example.com        cc:
                      h.ne.jp>                 Subject:  Re: [tlug] 6/14 TLUG nomikai 19:30-

                      2002/06/14 01:10
                      Please respond to
                      tlug

I'll come by too!

Lyle

> > June 14th 19:30, Nomikai Party :
> > 1. BABA Yoshihiko
> > 2. Tim Meggs
> > 3. Mauro Sauco
> > 4. Alberto Tomita
> > 5. Inigo Montoya
> > 6. Michael Moyle (around 9:30)
> > 7. Jack Morgan + guest
> > 9. YAS

     10. Lyle

http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
> > University of Tsukuba                    Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba
305-8573 JAPAN
> >  My nostalgia for Icon makes me forget about any of the bad things.  I
don't
> > have much nostalgia for Perl, so its faults I remember.  Scott Gilbert
c.l.py

Have you checked our new corporate website at  http://www.sgib.com ?

The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).  It shall not be construed as a recommendation to
buy or sell any security.  Any unauthorized access, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination is prohibited.
Neither SGIB nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall assume any legal liability or responsibility for any incorrect,
misleading or altered information contained herein.