Re: [tlug] Japanese character input for KDE

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Josh> archive search works on and off (Chris's fault, obviously),
>
> Actually, not.  The tight security policy has been approved by
> consensus (at least, of those who would be acceptable replacements for
> Chris as sysadmin---no one has volunteered).

OK, from now on, I will be using some sort of mark-up for my emails.
Maybe <sarcasm> ... </sarcasm> tags, or \begin{sarcasm} ...
\end{sarcasm} would be better?

Oops, should have enclosed the above in <sarcasm> tags.

I certainly was not serious. I respect Chris, and am very thankful that
his hard work allows this mailing list to exist. I was merely taking a
lighthearted poke at the standard luser practise of blaming the sysadmin
first, asking questions later (if at all).

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>

Associate Systems Administrator
INCOGEN, Inc.