Re: [tlug] Japanese character input for KDE

    Josh> archive search works on and off (Chris's fault, obviously),

Actually, not.  The tight security policy has been approved by
consensus (at least, of those who would be acceptable replacements for
Chris as sysadmin---no one has volunteered).

I don't see any search engines that (without large amounts of care and
feeding from sysadmins) that (a) are secure and (b) actually work.

Anybody who wants to install a search engine and provide the service,
I'm sure Chris would be happy (at least, not unhappy) to arrange a
cron job to put the archive tarballs in an http'able place every so often.