Re: [tlug] Configuring MEW (Emacs/XEmacs)

Viktor Pavlenko (vvp@example.com) wrote:

> freeze for a while when checking mail, so I run another copy of emacs
> just for email. Not very nice.

Now *that* sounds like using Emacs for the sake of using Emacs :-) Let
fetchmail & procmail cream your mail, so the Emacs don't :-) [1]

Jonathan

[1] Bonus cabal [2] points (but no cash award ;) ) for anybody who can tell
me what product that was a jingle for, about when, and what item
originally was in the phrase "so the ... don't" before I changed it
to Emacs.

[2] There is no cabal