Re: [tlug] Partition Mounting Strategies

When I installed, I noticed that I could see the fat drives from the disk
druid menu, so I just mounted them during installation by typing in
/fatdata01 in the mount box and then making sure that it is to remain fat
and not be formatted.

Worked fine.

Micheal E Cooper & Rie Tanaka
Nobeoka, Miyazaki, Japan