Re: [tlug] Where can I buy Red Hat Linux in Tokyo?

Douglas Steele (douglas@example.com) wrote:

> The Laox bookstore in Akhihabara has copies of the O'Reilly book on how
> to install Red Hat Linux and the book comes with two cds containing 7.2.

Uh, yeah, but 7.3 is the current version.  The amount of updating
you need to do (just for security updates, even if you don't want
any of the latest-version stuff from 7.3) makes this a bad
deal.  It's best to get 7.3 and start there.  And then run
up2date right away after the install is finished.

Jonathan