Re: [tlug] Secret Cabal TLUG ML?

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Christopher SEKIYA wrote:

> Once they can reconcile the command-line options of dd with the Tao of
> POSIX without their heads exploding, their journey to the Dark Side will
> have been completed.

The spirit of POSIX consists of the recognition that there is one true
path to follow.

As humans are imperfect beings, no mere document or standard can
adequately express the true unix nature, so in fact true posix corformance
is achieved by not conforming.

Thus dd, being the one true dd, has the posix nature.

Maybe my medication has already arrived...
--
Tod McQuillin