Re: [tlug] Mandrake vs. Red Hat

My experience with Mandrake is that it pretty much "just works"
out of the box. But others have had less success with it.

Debian can be a fight to get installed, particularly if your
hardware is not supported by the installer disks.
But it is nice once you have it running.

I have switched to Gentoo myself, though. I only keep
Mandrake on my machine so my kids can play the games (a nice
twist on the old Windows excuse :-). Next step is to get
the games compiled on Gentoo....

Jake