[tlug] Mandrake vs. Red Hat

I started my Linux experience with Mandrake in January, and am now
feeling the itch to try another distro (I know that Jim B. will be very
upset by this, being the great Mandrake advocate that he is...), mainly
because there are few software packages that always seem to have
conflicts on Mandrake when I try to set them up.

Is anyone able or interested in commenting on whether there are
significant enough differences between these two distros to make such a
switch worthwhile? I expect that I will eventually also try Debian, but
maybe a bit later.

Regards,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net