Re: [tlug] cs grad school in japan

I was told that you must have 1st level Japanese to get a diploma but 2nd
level to get in the university.

I have 1st level, but if I were you, I would look into grad work through the
internet (distance learning). I am two courses away from a second bachelor's
in CS from University of Maryland, University College.
http://www.umuc.edu/
UMUC is much more expensive than most other schools, like ACCIS
http://www.accis.edu/
but it is a state school, which means a lot to Japanese people.

Micheal

Micheal E Cooper & Rie Tanaka
Nobeoka, Miyazaki, Japan

mec@example.com