Re: [tlug] newly compiled bigger than default RH installed kernel

>Do you mean by bashing alot configuration options, we can obtain a
>smaller kernel?

That's what I *thought*. At least that's they way it worked when I
recompiled kernels under FreeBSD. Elimenate options you don't need from the
config file and the kernel gets smaller. Maybe RH (or linux) is different?

Maybe someone on the list who knows more about rolling kernels will
enlighten us ^_^

Jc