Re: [tlug] FreeBSD.....Linux what's the difference

"Jonathan Q <jq@example.com>" wrote:

>You
>probably saw the discussion between Chris and Steve about
>Linux Vs. BSD; it covers it pretty well.

Discussion on the ML? What month? I'd like to read it since I am trying to
decide on FreeBSD vs. Linux for a web server. I'd use the ML search engine
to find it myself but it's down currently ...

>If you want the ultimate in stability for mission-critical server use,
>you can't go wrong with BSD.

I hear one vote for BSD as the OS for my server. Does disagree and suggest
Linux?

Jc