Re: hdparm questions ... Was Re: [tlug] Linux CVS kernel tree in Japan

I've recompiles kernels on both machines and I still get the same
discrepencies. I also checked the BIOS settings and made sure tehy were the
same.

If I do a hdparm -I the fast drive has *udma5 while the slow one has *udma2

Can anyone tell me how I can get udma5 to be used on the slow machine?

Jc