Re: [tlug] Linux CVS kernel tree in Japan

> Huh?  XFS has been around for a long time,

    9915104t> Did I say it hasn't?

The comment about "surely stable" implies that XFS is not stable.

The reports I've heard all indicate both that the file system is
stable and that the kernel support is good (once the patch is
updated).

YMMV of course but I don't see any good reason for Jc not to use XFS,
if there's a patch available.

cd /usr/src/linux; patch -p 0 < /tmp/xfs.patch

is not rocket science.