Re: [tlug] Secure alternative to ftp?

>From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
>
>I would recommend PuTTY [1]. The project provides an SSH-enabled "telnet"
>client, an SCP client, an SFTP client, an SSH agent, and an SSH key
>generator. All for Windows. All good.

Hate my users for this but PuTTY is perfect for what I want except that it
doesn't have a GUI. For those who are used to drag and drop FTP clients
PuTTY is a bit intimidating . . .

Still trying to get winSCP to work as it has a nice GUI.

Got rid of OpenSSH and instead install SSH2. The only problem I have now is
that when I try connecting from the client I get an error "Public key packet
not received". Have to look into how ot fix this ...

Jc