Re: [tlug] Gentoo kinput and canna ebuild

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 02:28:02PM +0900, Ryan Shaw wrote:
> looking at the logs you sent me, it seems like the shared
> libraries aren't being built. i believe this is because, for
> some reason, the imake variable HasSharedLibraries is being
> set to NO on your machine (canna uses imake to build).
>
> i need to look further into how imake sets this variable
> before i can help anymore. i know it has something to do
> with the /usr/lib/X11/config/* files but after that I am
> lost...

Well, it's fixed now. After reading your comment, I had a look
at my USE variables. I noticed "X gtk" were missing so I added
them. Then I rebuilt xfree-4.2.0-r9. Then emerge app-misc/kinput
and it worked. I'm using mlterm.

Japanese input is working fine. Thanks again for putting these
ebuilds together.

--
jack_morgan