Re: [tlug] Stopping mouse services error at shutdown

>From: Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>
>
>chkconfig --level 0123456 <service name> stop

I missed this post somehow ... I did first rip the service out with --del. I
re-added it with --add and then did what you recommend.

(I am assuming you meant "off" instead of "stop"? Just checking ...)

>- It will hurt nothing to leave USB out of the kernel. Unfortunately,
>USB in Redhat is not controlled with a SysV init script. Therefore,
>chkconfig will not help you. You might have to poke around in
>/etc/rc.sysinit to stop the USB error message.

Yuck ... poking ... will let you know if I find something.

Jc