Re: [tlug] Request for advice on how to hire bi-lingual developers in Japan

This is good advice. I, for one, would be much more likely to
respond to an ad with such details. Not to mention the fact
that by including this information, candiadtes can more readily
ascertain if they are a good fir for the job, saving you time
that would otherwise be wasted in an interview.