Re: [tlug] RedHat up2date funnies

This is a shot in the dark since I havn't had to deal with this in a
while, but those files are owned by the rpm package IIRC. I have had
troubles in the past when a newer version of RPM was needed. I would
suggest seeing if 7.1 has a newer version available and if so trying
to install that by hand first.  It worked for me in the past.

--Matt

--
"WWJD?  JWRTFM!!!"  --  seen on /.