[tlug] (x)emacs front-ends (was: Mozilla - comment and questions)

    MF> Do you know emacs-w3m?:

    MF>     http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/

    MF> It's reasonably fast, much faster than w3.el and also works in
    MF> (X)Emacs. It is my favorite browser currently.

Thanks, this is great. It seems to be the preferable approach to
adding new emacs capabilities: creating front-ends to external (and
fast) applications. That's how dict in emacs works, for instance.

Some time ago there was edb elisp database implementation. If there is
any db front-ends for emacs, is anyone on the list using them?

Viktor