Re: [tlug] SuSE 8.0 copies at TLUG meeting

Thank you Jonathan and Mike for SuSE8.0.  It recognised my HP Omnibook's
video card successfully, which no other tool has done!

On 2002.05.15, at 16:58, Nguyen Hung Takeshi wrote:
> # A comment to Suse: Please check your Japanese Translation, I found it
> "okassi" ;)

Which part you think is okashii?  I didn't find any problem in YaST
installer.

Regarding Japanese on SuSE, I have found one problem so far.  The
default inputstyle of KDE3 is not overthespot, and you need to run K
applications with additional parameter as:

%konqueror -inputstyle overthespot

(thanks to Daisuke of Japan KDE Users Group).