[tlug] VNC keymapping strange. Need 106JP keyboard mapping.

I have a VNC server running on a Redhat 7.2 box and am connecting to this
VNC server from a Japanese Windows 2000 box.  I have the problem that the
keymapings in VNC are set to a western keyboard mapping so input from the
client VNC program is quite annoying.  How can I get VNC to use a Japanese 106 keyboard mapping?

Cheers

Tony