Re: [tlug] Mozilla - comment and questions

I used Mozilla in class the other day, in RH7.2 (the Mozilla that came with
the distro), and it was so slow that I had to reboot into Windows and use
Opera. I hadn't yet installed Opera in that Linux, but Mozilla was really
out-of-this-world slow. Is it just necessary to upgrade to a newer Mozilla,
or should I just stick with Opera?

Micheal E Cooper & Rie Tanaka
Nobeoka, Miyazaki, Japan

mec@example.com