[tlug] TLUG RC5-64 update

Two people have come onto the TLUG RC5-64 team (Omote-san, that's a pretty
nice keyrate!) but we still need more.  These days are a far cry when TLUG
was ranked in the top 200 teams most days.  Today we got into the top
600.  Progress, but nothing to brag about.

TLUG needs your spare CPU cycles!  Give now!  Give generously!  Dig deep
into your motherboard and turn up the clock rate! :-)

Reply here for info/help.

Tx,

Jonathan