Re: [tlug] deleted file

    Asa> Is there a way to recover a file, that's been deleted with
    Asa> "rm" command?

Depends on the type of file system and how quickly you notice it.
Midnight Commander has this feature IIRC, and probably other file
system browsers too.

If this is an urgent question, before you install any software you
don't have already (or do anything at all), get more advice.  Any
activity on the file system containing the deleted file could corrupt
it beyond recovery.