Re: [tlug] EXT3 journal not found

I can think of one way that might work:
  1. mount the file system as ext2
  2. chattr -i /.journal
  3. rm /.journal
  4. use tune2fs to recreate the journal.

I have no idea is this will actually work, but it makes sense to me.
Anyone with a better understanding or actual experience here feel
free to put me in my place.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)