Re: [tlug] TLUG RC5-64 team

tim@example.com (tim@example.com) wrote:

> This is my first posting to TLUG, and I just wanted to make give
> you a little light reading before you "see about putting on a machine
> or two at work".

This is a good point to bring up.  For anyone who may be using a
machine or bandwidth that does not belong to you for running
a distributed.net client, please be sure that you have appropriate
authority and or permission to do so.  We do not want you to run
into any trouble stemming from accusations of unauthorized use.

Jonathan