Re: [tlug] TLUG RC5-64 team

Micheal E Cooper (mecooper@example.com) wrote:

> I don't have the facilities to participate yet (this is rural Miyazaki, so

Beautiful area.  I've been to Kirishima and rural Kagoshima, and Sakurajima.
It's wonderful.  Much more wonderful in summer than in winter, though :-)

All you need is an Internet connectio (anything will do, even a 9600 modem),
all the work is done by your CPU.  The network transfers are very small.

> Can I have a web link explaining what going on?

Umm, there were several links in my post.  Does distributed.net ring
a bell? :-)

Jonathan