[tlug] TLUG RC5-64 team

The number of active members of the TLUG RC5-64 team has dwindled
substantially.  If you have some CPU cycles you can spare to
help out, we hope you will join the TLUG team.

First, go to http://www.distributed.net/download/clients.html

and get the client(s) for the OS(es) and architecture(s) you
are running.  Configure your client and start crunching keys.
Be sure to configure it with a (real) email address.  This will
be your distributed.net userid.

Let it run for 24 hours or so, so you can get into their database.
If you want to see if you're in yet, check here:

http://rc5stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/

If the search finds you, you're in.  On your stats page, click
the button for "Send me my password."

Once you get your password, go here:

http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/tmsummary.php3?team=13008

At the bottom of the page, click the link that says "I want to join
this team!"

When the userid/password box comes up, enter your email address
and password.  This will add you to the TLUG team.

If you have any questions, email me.  Or if you're in my
killfile, don't bother - I won't see it anyway.  But how do you know
if you're in it?  Ah, now there's a question :-)

Jonathan