Re: [tlug] Simpleton partitions with Fdisk without any help but..

OK,
did a GRUB password. had to reinstall for that, i can
now see the RH 7.2 operating system, the boot loader
and can switch between OSs, without paying the
obnoxious jonath'A`n any money.
however i need a login in and password, for the ADSL
setup under Gnome. I am using YahooBB, the ethernet
'eth0' is detected..the modem is blinking as it
should..Do i have to request a special password and
login from the YahooBB service--still waiting for a
reply from them----to connect? In windows 98se it is
as simple as "winipcfg"in the run list box.
RH linux-mada wakaranai..
Has anyone experience with this?