[tlug] [Nomikai] Thank you (fwd)

from one of the nomikai attendees ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 04:00:59 +0200 (MEST)
From: Mike Hommey <mh@example.com>
To: ayako.kato@example.com
Subject: [Nomikai] Thank you

I don't know where to send this mail to, so I just send it to you, miss
president ^^

Doumo arigatou gozaimashita ; this was a great pleasure to meet some of you.

If you can't remember which Mike I am (there was 3 of us iirc), I'll just say
I'm the crazy singer one.

I want to reassure you about my compatriots : I am not a typical french guy ^o^
and to reassure you about myself : I am much more insane than that... you can't
imagine what kind of japanese music I know... ^o^

Once more, thank you.

Regards

Mike

PS: You can forward this message to whoever you want.

PPS: If you want to see pictures of your beautiful country, <ad.>you can check
my web site (http://www.glandium.org/) in a few days/weeks/months</ad.>

PPPS: Maybe my "working" environment (http://glandium.free.fr/dsc01437.jpg) can
explain some things...