Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

In <87u1q55gfo.fsf@example.com>,
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote...:

; There have been such.

I see.

Well, I can see that those who send 'unsubscribe' message to the
main list certainly didn't checked the webpage or the headers, footers
whatever.  But I couldn't see its converse... I mean why there are
always some amount of people who get an idea that such command mail
should be accepted by the main address, then make the idea into
practice.

; The problem is that in many cases such bots would have unsubscribed
; both you, and then me.

Do you mean the subject of this current thread of mail?   Surely if it
is parsed as a command, it would have been difficult to discuss about
unsubscribing.

;     M> I am just wondering why, in any lists, I see so many people
;     M> sending such command mails ubiquitously.
;
; Because they're self-centered people who think that others should do
; everything for them, and/or they've got more nerve than brain.

I'm not sure... I know nothing about neurology... :-)

------ M. Meiarashi
    -- mes@example.com