Re: [tlug] ichitaro file

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, SN_Diamond wrote:

> > If anyone knows how to read an  Ichitaro file (Jp text) on Linux,
>
> If there's no other way, then read it in Monopolysoft Word and save it in
> .rtf or plain text format, then read the result of that on Linux.

Thank you.
I didn't know that Mightnot Work could do
ichitaro...unfortunately, I promised to abstain
from MS products, as well as from broth made
with certain cattle parts, some time ago...
pretty much for the same reasons.
Good to know, though.

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Tomita Alberto wrote:

> Ichitaro Ark, written in Java and Linux-friendly
>
> there's a commercial version and an open-sourced version for
> developers. don't know the terms of the distribution license
> for the later, but you'll find more info at:
>
>    http://www.justsystem.co.jp/ark/index.html
>    http://www.justsystem.co.jp/ark/dev/index.html

Good time to try this out. I remember that they released
a beta version some years ago. Thanks for the pointer, Alberto.