[tlug] Partitions and Partition Magic

Warning only semi Linux Related: <sorry>

I bought the English version of Partition Magic but then while reading
the readme (trust me a unusual occurrence) I discovered that It doesn't
work with the Japanese OS (other than Linux OS) and so I can partition
it and put both Linux and the Other OS on the same hard drive as I had
wanted to do. Any recommendations? Anyone out there tried this with
Partition Magic & a Japanese OS?

Dan