Re: [tlug] Don't ban me (was Re: UTF-8 Terminal Emulators?)

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:04:20PM +0900,
Christopher SEKIYA wrote:

> > Its keys dont have that strong feel that the M$ kbd
> > has. They seem kind of flimsy.
>
> The Happy Hacking keyboard has that good solid feel.  It reminds me very strongly of
> the old, pre-ADB Macintosh keyboards -- the ones that sounded like belt-fed M60s as
> soon as you hit 65wpm.

Pre-ADB Mac keyboard means the Mac Plus keyboard. Is that what you're
really talking about?  I have a feeling you're talking about Apple
Extended Keyboard II, which came with many 68030-early PowerPC era
Macs.  In which case I agree, it's an excellent keyboard. I still have
one attached to my first-generation G3, eight years old and still kicking.

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?    -- Steve Wright