Re: hacking keyboard [was: Re: [tlug] Don't ban me w...]

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 04:21:06PM +0900,
Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> I find the Happy Hacking keyboard to just be too small.  I like a keyboard
> I can easily set on my lap.  The Logitech and MS keyboards are great for
> that because they're big.

Maybe HHK feels too small for you because it was designed by a
Japanese professor?  My HHK Lite2 feels Just Right for my hands.

http://member.wide.ad.jp/~wada/bit.hhkbd/hhkbd.html

Speaking of HHK, does anyone know if a USB numeric keypad can be made
to work with a PS/2 or USB HHK(lite2)? I love the small keyboard, but
I do need to type numbers and hit cursor keys a lot from time to time
at work.

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?    -- Steve Wright