RE: [tlug] What is a Windows free prog to make a boot RH CD from ISO?

> Hi all. I have a RH7.2 ISO image I want to burn onto CD.
> Unfortunately the software I have (B's Recorder Gold in
> japanese) doesn't seem to suport making CD's from ISO
> images.
Which version of Recorder Gold do you have? Mine is
3.01 and it works just fine. You just have to drag the iso
image onto the bottom pane. It recognizes the file and
you should be able to burn it as you do with other files.

> (I've tried and faild, then tried to RTFM but it's in japanese ...).
It's always a pain to read a manual isn't it? Esp when
it's in foreign language that you don't know very
well.   ;)

-mune