Re: [tlug] Don't ban me (was Re: UTF-8 Terminal Emulators?)

A.Sajjad Zaidi (sajjad@example.com) wrote:

> Unless the only thing you use from M$ is the keyboard (dont blame me, it
> really is comfortable. I have the M$ Natural Kbd).

I tried one of those, and also the Logitech Cordless Desktop Pro
(comes as a set with a Cordless Mouseman Wheel) and bought the Logitech.
In fact, I liked it so much I bought one for home use as well.

There's always an alternative to MS :-)

Jonathan