Re: [tlug] Nomikai Attendance List

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> The April nomikai is this Friday, April 19th, 19:30.

Actually, 18:30.  There has been an announcement from Mauro, I'll resend
it now.

> Place: Tengu, Tokyo Ekimae.  See the website for a map
> if you need it.
>
> ATTENDEES
> ---------

1.  Alberto Tomita (?)
2.  BABA Yoshihiko
3.  Jonathan Byrne
4.  Mike Hommey
5.  Ayako Kato (will try to be there before 20:00, I have some scheduled
	maintenance work to do that evening)

Please let us know if you're planning to attend. Otherwise we'll change
our reservation for smaller # of people.