Re: [tlug] Honeypots

An interesting paper on honeypots. The author says "if you have an insecure
system it will be compromised", average time (4 honeypots) 1 day of
connection before being compromised.

Incident Analysis of a Compromised RedHat Linux 6.2 Honeypot
Stephen Holcroft, April 2002
http://www.lucidic.net/whitepapers/sholcroft-4.1-2002.html