Re: [tlug] mail recommendations

Micheal E Cooper wrote:

> What are you using for e-mail on Linux?

Sylpheed. I've used VM and Mozilla Mail in the past, but was
never very happy. I was *so* happy when I switched to Sylpheed.
It is very fast, and Japanese support is excellent (as it should
be, since it was written by a Japanese guy).

Mails are stored individually on disk (rather then in those huge
mail files), which is nice.

There are two versions, stable and cutting-edge (Sylpheed-claws).
Sylpheed-claws has cool bells and whistles, including sophisticated
filtering and context-specific account switching.

Ryan