Re: [tlug] vi for emacs users reference?

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>     Josh> Once upon a time, I thought that I stumbled across a
>     Josh> reference on the web on vi, targeted at emacs users.
>
> Maybe.  I'd start at Per Abrahamsen's page, Emacs: The Sacred Editor.
> http://www.dina.dk/~abraham/religion/

Thanks, I'll certainly check it out ex post. I started putting together
a simple doc today that maps emacs commands to vi commands, just a
simple table:

emacs keystroke(s)  function   vi keystroke(s)

I will make this available when it grows to a useful (but not
overwhelming) size. That is, of course, unless I find something
equivalent or better Out There Somewhere.

Thanks!
-Josh