Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

> Where the hell did all of this snobbishness come from?

I don't know.  My only statement is that I feel the user interface DOES
matter.  It can prevent unneccessary mistakes, and speed implementation,
even with advanced users.   I want to see what advancements has been made in
linux.  To me, this is a simple question which should be divorced from
politics.

So here's what I've got.  I'm using Redhat 7.0 with a KDE.  I've downloaded
Webmin (still reading the manual on getting that working), but I'm open to
exploring other tools.  It's on a crash box, so if it blows up the operating
system, no harm done.