Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

For most stuff, Webmin has been pretty useful to me.
lets me admin my work servers from home over SSL, too.

People have said that it 'messes up' system files, but I've never found
this to be the case, at least for stuff like working with /etc/fstab and
installing software, especially perl modules.
Hope this helps,
Jim